This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Food Box FAQs
The Food Box program is a weekly subscription service or it can be a one-time order in the Grocery Store. You will subscribe for a weekly, biweekly, or monthly(not available for subscription boxes) purchase and then be charged according to your frequency as a recurring payment. You will receive a food box weekly or biweekly depending on your selection. First, choose your box main box and then add extra products from our market.
All of the boxes with Harvest in their name always include farm-fresh eggs and a full loaf of bread. The All Produce boxes include only fruits and vegetables.
Both the Harvest Box Medium and the All Produce Box Medium are recommended for 3 to 4 people.
If you are looking for a larger amount of produce, you may purchase more than one box at a time or add more fruits and veggies with our add-on options.
- Weekly delivery: you will receive this item every week. You can make changes to your order before your weekly cut off time.
- Biweekly: you will receive this item every other week. You can make changes to your order before your weekly cut off time.
- Monthly: you will receive this item once per month. You can make changes to your order before your weekly cut off time.
- One time delivery: you will receive this item one time and can purchase again when you are ready for more in the future. This is a great option to try something new and see if you like it! You can also add staples like salt and flour that you need less frequently.
Yes, you can only shop in the market and choose if you want to receive one-time, weekly, biweekly, or monthly delivery. We have a minimum purchase of $20
For Membership 80216, we have a minimum purchase of $14.
For Membership 80216, we have a minimum purchase of $14.
- Soy Free
- Natural Ingredients
Yes, you must create an account to be able to add products to your bag and check out.
- Delivery date
- Cut off time
- You can skip your next order or you can add products for your upcoming deliveries
- Order history
- Visualize your current item
- Remove items
- Shop or add new items
- Apply for a gift certificate or coupon.
In your online portal, you can select the option to “skip a week.” upcoming deliveries into your account
In your online portal, you can select the option Cancel Orders. This option is available to skip several weeks and it is not a permanent cancellation.
You may put your account on hold for several weeks Cancel Orders at any time through your online portal. Please remember that any changes made after your cut off time will not be effective until the following week.
These changes will take effect the following week. If you will not be able to receive your delivery, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to find a solution. We cannot guarantee any refunds for changes made after the cut off time but we will do our best to work with you to find a solution.
After your cut off time, we are unable to make changes to your order. We always want to work with and support our customers, please, reach out to email@example.com and we will see if we can find a solution. Please note that we cannot guarantee any changes to your order after the cut off time.
You will be charged according to your order frequency (weekly or biweekly) for your subscription. Your payment method will be charged after your cut off time and before you receive your delivery. Credit cards will be charged on Monday or Tuesday the week of deliveries.
You won’t be charged when you:
What type of payments do you accept?
- American Express
- Food Box Gift Card
To make sure your food reaches you quickly, we deliver packages using our delivery partner, Bondadosa.
If you’re not home at the time of your delivery, the carrier will leave your box at your front door. If you live in an apartment building, your box may be left in the lobby or a communal mail area.
- For deliveries in a 15-20 mile radius from the pickup location, Bondadosa will charge the Growhaus $6.99
- For deliveries in a 21-25 mile radius from the pickup, locationBondadosa will charge the Growhaus $8.99
- For deliveries in a 26-30 mile radius from the pickup location, Bondadosa will charge the Growhaus $10.99
It's really important to us that you have an amazing experience with our Food Box program, and part of that is ensuring you receive the exact products you ordered. If you didn’t receive the correct items, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s really important to us that you have an amazing experience with our Food Box program. If you’re not happy or run into an issue, you can contact a member of our customer service team and we’ll make it right!
If your order is being delivered to the wrong address, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible and check that your address is updated for future orders. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that a delivery address can be updated after orders have left for delivery, but we’ll always do our best to help!
- Add a weekly or biweekly donation to your order! You can add this to your subscription and you can skip any time or remove as needed. All funds collected are used to support our low-cost Food Box option, free food programs, and education programming. Click here to donate
- Join Tambien, our monthly giving community. Tambien members contribute $10 or more each month, providing consistent support that helps The GrowHaus plan and expands programming. You can donate at the GrowHaus website https://www.thegrowhaus.org/donate
- Mail a check. You can mail a check to The GrowHaus at 3840 York St. Suite 245 Denver, CO 80205. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
How do I purchase a gift card?
You can visit our website and click on the Gift card section Here
When will I be billed for my Gift Card Purchase?
If you are an existing customer, your gift card purchase will be added to your amount due for your next order. You will be billed for this on Monday but it can also occur any other day of the week. If you are purchasing as a guest then you will be billed immediately.
You will be prompted to include the name and email address of the sender and the recipient. Next, you can include the amount of the gift card and a message for the recipient.
How does the gift certificate work?
You will receive an email confirmation that your gift certificate has been sent to the recipient. Physical gift cards are not issued; recipients will receive an email with the gift certificate code and your message. They will be able to enter this code when they are purchasing products from our store.
Where can I see if I have credit remaining on my account?
To use your gift card, you must create an account and then at check out enter your code. If you do not use the total gift certificate on your first purchase, the remaining balance will be listed as a credit on your account that you can use on future purchases!
Can I purchase more than one gift card?
You can buy as many gift cards as you want! You will complete the purchase process separately for each gift card you purchase. Give your loved ones a gift accompanied by a mission!
Will I receive an email confirmation for my gift card purchase(s)?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email that your purchase was processed. You can also verify this in your account.
Can I use my gift card for any purchase in your store?
Yes! You can use your gift card to purchase a subscription and add items from the Market!
- Daily cleanings and full-site sanitizations
- Daily temperature checks for all staff entering the building
- A mandate that everyone in our facilities wears facemasks at all times
What type of packaging is used for my Food Box?
How do I unsubscribe from your emails?
We’re sorry to see you go! If you’d like to stop receiving emails from The GrowHaus simply log into your account and remove your newsletter subscription.
I can't log in to my online account. What do I do?
If your password isn’t working, select the “Forgot password,” and we’ll send you an email to reset it. If you’ve forgotten the email address on file, you can reach out to our Customer Service team so we can help locate your account. You can edit your login info at any time under your Settings.
I didn't receive my 'forgot password' email. What do I do?
If you’re not receiving your forgotten password email, we suggest double checking your Spam and Junk folders in your inbox. You can also search “Food Boxes” in your email
Where can I find The GrowHaus on social media?
We are on Facebook @thegrowhaus and Instagram @thegrowhaus